Saturday, February 13, 2010

13FEB10

1012 (PST)
Fun Fact: Today, 49 of the 50 United States have snow. The only state without snow today is Hawaii. I find it quite hard to think of parts of Florida under snow but apparently that is the way it is.
Currently I am in an area sans snow and am quite happy about it. I love you Bay Area with your moderate climate!

Where is the Love?
If you are a World of Warcraft player you might have noticed the decorations around indicating that the "Love Is In The Air" World Event is now happening. (Yes...all those heart wreaths around do not mean Christmas in February.) Last year I had a ball with this event partially because I leveled Elocine to Level 80 during the event just to get the "Love Fool" title. I went from 77 to 80 in a little less than one day, in the days before the Random Dungeon (which now you can ROFL-level quick as you want), strictly to get into Naxx to do the Pity The Fool Achievement. I liked the way the event worked last year, the card giving and the heartbreaking, it was enjoyable without taking up TOO much time. This year to my dismay the whole event is discombobulated!!! Everything this year is different and now there is even a boss that drops a mount that I now have to acquire! I am so confused with it I don't even know where to start with the whole thing. Killing the Undead to make bracelets?? What kind of shenanigans are these?! These things make me happy that I finished the event last year. It was quite grueling to do it the way I did it last year but hey...I got my title without have to making bracelets made of bones... o.O

Lunar New Year is also coming up which means the Lunar Festival in WoW is just around the corner. Now hopefully that World Event is not screwed up and I can get my Elder title this year... Here's to hoping we don't have to skin Night Elves for their shimmering skin. =O
1055 (PST)

No comments:

Post a Comment