Monday, March 22, 2010

22MAR10


1202
Band of Misfits may soon become the fastest growing casual raiding guild on Azuremyst. Thanks to breasts! Hooray!

I was looking through my old pictures and found some old screenshots...WAY back in the day...Check Teh Elo out in FULL Wildheart gear and The Hammer of the Grand Crusader. Man I worked my ASS off to get that things. As well as the many weeks I spent in so many different instances to get the Wildheart gear. I miss this stuff. It looks so much cooler than the the sets these days...as well as having it be a 8 piece set. Getting it was hard but I felt SO AWESOME when I got it. /sigh I miss the old days sometimes. I think I'm gonna log on and run around in my Wildheart outfit. Yes...I've still got it and I refuse to give it up.
1210

No comments:

Post a Comment