Tuesday, December 22, 2009

22DEC09


1516
Christmas is coming!! T-minus 3 days and counting!! We finally got our tree up today!! There's only one present under it right now. >.> I should really get on my wrapping <.< And of course since I'm excited for Christmas illness has crept up and nipped me in the behind, well, really the nose and head. I spent most of last night not sleeping, but tossing and turning due to pressure and lack of oxygen...
Today I did feel a bit better and tried to take a nap but to no avail. Hopefully I'll be able to sleep a bit tonight.

Some afterthoughts on Icecrown Citadel 10-man.
-I did have a lot of fun although it was long an exhausting
-The strategy that finally worked on Deathbringer Saurfang was having the melee quickly killing one of the Blood Beasts and the ranged killing the second one. If you're in a melee heavy group, try it out. It worked out well with us, our group consisted of a Paladin and a Warrior as tanks, another Warrior, a Warlock, a Mage, a Rogue, and a Hunter for DPS, and a Druid (ME!!), a Paladin, and a Shaman as healers. During Saurfang we changed over and had our Shaman (DS-ed in Enhancement) also melee leaving myself and our Healing Paladin to heal the fight. Like I said, if you're having trouble with Saurfang and have a melee heavy group, give our strategy a try =)
-I cannot wait to do it again. =D

Well now I must cook dinner. Tacos!! Yay!
1751

No comments:

Post a Comment