Sunday, December 20, 2009

20DEC09

2221
So...
5.5 hours later.
These achievements were achieved by myself and others in Icecrown Citadel 10-man...
Storming The Citadel & I've Gone And Made A Mess.
Oh my God.
My brain hurts.
No Pressies for me but Congo-rats for those who go Pressies.
Lier got a sexy plate 'kilt'.
I think it looks like a skirt but I'm told its a kilt.
Something very exciting though
I am re-reading The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy and I do love Zaphod Beeblebrox.
The Goblin you get the rocket pack from is named Zafod Boombox.
YAY for HHGG references!!!
Also, Blizzard you are ridiculous.
Putting rockets on my bear butt is not nice!!!
=(
So demeaning.
I really should go to bed.
My sleep schedule really needs to be reset.
Christmas is near!
I am planning a tasty dinner of Roast Chicken, Roasted Potatoes, and some kind of vegetable.
I also need to start making my cookies.
I will definitely start cleaning house tomorrow.
We have not even put up the tree! /gasp
Must...not...turn...computer...on...in...the...morning.
Must...clean...apartment.
So it snowed.
About half an inch.
Ridiculous.
2246

No comments:

Post a Comment