Sunday, September 20, 2009

20SEP09

1438
Watching the New England Patriots game. NE Patriots vs. NY Jets. Jets suck. -2 passing yard!! HAHAHAHAHA Anywho. Just watching the game here on the couch in my Wes Welker jersey. Granted today, Wes is not playing due to a knee injury...just like me! What the hell is with this not being able to convert on 3rd down!?!? GRRRRR Smitty's sitting on the couch as well, in his Bruschi jersey, shining his shiny boots for work this week.

I'm not sure how well I am going to be doing this week. Last week was a pretty bad week for my pain levels and I have been having quite a bit of swelling in the knees. I am quite surprised some days that my other joints aren't screaming out at me, but then again this is not a full body problem I suppose.

Another invention for dinner again. Meatloaf Steaks! Making a full meatloaf for Smitty and I is kinda ridiculous...so I'm taking half (maybe +) a pound of ground beef, garlic, onions, some herbs, seasonings, and Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce mixing it all together frying it up for some Meatloaf Steaks! Served on a slice of Roasted Garlic Bread and some Potato Au Gratin! MMMM TASTY!

After this game...which I am quite sure the Patriots will win despite being behind at this time (9 - 13) I will be writing a paper. Oh the joys of evaluating other people's works.
1514

No comments:

Post a Comment