Wednesday, September 23, 2009

23SEP09

1849
After an excess of eating organic foods I have found that eating processed foods hurts my tummy. I am not pleased by this. I appreciate the taste of $1.00 Mama Celeste Pizzas and cheap Banquet meals...But now...the taste just doesn't do it for me anymore...I don't like have a hurtie tummy.

HOORAY!!!! NCIS marathon. Thank you USA for your lovely marathons every night this week. This will definitely help with my boredom issues due to my husband being away. Friday needs to come as quickly as it possibly can.

We watched the season premieres of How I Met Your Mother, The Big Bang Theory, NCIS, NCIS: Los Angeles, and The Good Wife.
How I Met Your Mother...was of course wonderful and hilarious. Barney and Robin are totally in love!!! At some point we really need to meet Ted's love. There's a part of me that is annoyed about it. I am one of those people who figure out the mystery before it's revealed and I can't figure it out! But that's okay. It's funny enough that I keep it on the back burner.
The Big Bang Theory...was also hilarious. Though I do feel bad for Sheldon. Also his mother...is ridiculous. Though I am happy that Sheldon left Texas...he didn't belong there. The whole Penny and Leonard did get weird...but we'll see how it pans out. The next episode will be interesting as we follow that story line.
NCIS...was so confusing but ultimate very good. At the beginning I could not figure out what was happening which was quite exciting but frustrating. I think Smitty might have been a little frustrated with me regarding that because I was being antsy. I was so worried when Tony was getting the crap beat out of him and not Ziva. Gibbs must be a super human...I am convinced that he is. He was in a sniper nest 1000+yds away from where Tony, McGeek, and Ziva were being held and when they get out of the room Gibbs is BAM there. There was no way he ran over 2 hills and through a building in about 2 minutes. Other than that I was quite pleased. Also making the "badass" chick cry. That was awesome.
NCIS: Los Angeles...did that suck? Yes. It did. It sucked very much. NCIS has a fancy undercover operation going on in L.A. with a spiffy 'condemned' headquarters. Screw you NCIS: Los Angeles, screw you.
The Good Wife
...I quite enjoyed The Good Wife. Seemed pretty insightful and I'm a sucker for Christine Baranski. She's awesome. The first case she worked one was kinda a wash but I'd like to see how everything goes with the douchebag husband. She should dump his ass...I better not be put into a good wife situation.

Good luck and good night Interwebs. Good night
2043

No comments:

Post a Comment