Monday, September 21, 2009

21SEP09

0905
Clearly the football gods do not shine upon my New England Patriots. Though they do seem to shine upon my San Francisco 49ers! Finals for both games: NE Patriots 9 - NY Jets 16, SEA Seahawks 10 - SF 49ers 23. Though I am quite perturbed about the Patriots lose, the 49ers win is pretty fantastic. 2 - 0 and both games they won were conference games, and when it comes down to the bitter end, who ever did better in their specific conference goes on!

My paper that was half written while on mind altering medication and half during NPH's amazing hosting of the Emmy's was well received by those who read it during today's "Writer's Workshop." I was surprised on one hand but on the other I was not. This was one of those days where my snobbery hits all new highs and begs the question: "Do you know what a thesis is?" Things like this make me cry and once again remind me why I want to be a teacher. When you get the college level, in my opinion, there are certain things you need to know. Writing a thesis is one of them and that has seem to passed those who's papers I read by.

NPH was quite amazing hosting the Emmy's last night. Great opening number as well as Dr. Horrible's hacking of the show. I didn't quite catch all of the Emmy's last night but I did record the last part of it so when I return home from my DREADFUL day at fail college I'll prop myself up and watch the rest.

Now to write some lovely history notes and possibly work some more on my Evaluation paper.
0921

1429
As of this moment I do not have any pets. This makes me slightly sad but I'm okay with that. I did find today while I was Stumbling 8 Ways to Prepare Your Pets For War I swear if any war comes to the homefront that's what what I'm doing with mah pets!
1438

No comments:

Post a Comment