Tuesday, September 22, 2009

22SEP09

1140
The Spanish Inquisition song from History of the World Part I is pretty amazing. I just would have loved to see Nazis on Ice...

It is Brewfest time again in World of Warcraft and Elocine will be going for the title of Brewmaster Elocine. In addition to Brewfest, Patch 3.2.2 came out today. Ony I am going to kick your ass again! And hopefully get some fun presents from it. I haven't really been raiding to much...stupid brokenness and work getting in the way...

More notes on the Roman Republic today. I am hoping to finish out this chapter this week before the weekend so as to have some time with the husband.

I SUCCESSFULLY KILLED A SPIDER LAST NIGHT!!! /proud of self Granted I had to be coached by Smitty over the phone and it took me nearly 20 minutes to get myself together. Spiders here apparently do not die from being cover in a thick coat of Raid. I ended up murdering it by way of smashing it with a pan. Probably the scariest moment ever. I had to console myself with some chocolate...
1158

No comments:

Post a Comment